Sunday, March 21, 2010

Barstow Reunion in Seoul?

Jesse made it to Seoul safely and we met up with another fellow Barstonian, Kandie and her husband Kris. So far this weekend has been a merging of newer friends with our friends from home. It's pretty cool. I have a lot of things planned for us the next couple weeks like a trip to Busan, Soeraksan, and even the DMZ. It's nice to see Seoul as a tourist rather than a resident. I want to leave Seoul believing that it's a charming place and that this part in my life was an awesome chapter.

Although it's still cold it's starting to feel like a vacation again. We only have a month and two weeks left in Seoul and Kalan and I plan to make the most out of it. My friends are already sad but I know that I wont show any emotion until right before I leave. Then the waterworks will come flowing freely. I truly have made some awesome friends so far.

Sylvia


No comments:

Post a Comment