Saturday, April 17, 2010

You Better Work


15 days until Kalan and I jump on a plane and arrive in our next destination, saying goodbye to Seoul and our new wonderful friends that we've made. First, we will engulf ourselves in the beaches of South East Asia. We plan to visit Malaysia, Thailand, and hopefully Vietnam and Cambodia within a month. We're not sure if it's possible monetarily or time-wise but we are just going to just go and see what happens. No reservations hehe.

After our trip there, we will be greeted back home with the love of our friends and family. I'm so excited to see everyone and know that I'm going to be there in their lives again. After the warm welcomes pass, we will be hit hard with the harsh reality of being unemployed and living with our parents. Sounds bad when you type it out but really I don't think it's a big deal at all. We hope to find jobs in the fields that we love and hopefully it wont take over a month. I guess we'll just have to search hard, interview well and dazzle the socks off everyone.

As for me, I'm going to be applying for fashion merchandising jobs and fashion marketing/PR job.s I'm also going to be applying for internships and administrative jobs as well. I really just need to get my foot in the door (I'm beginning to hate this expression). Part-time work may also be inevitable. The important thing is that I stay positive and not stress out too much about life. Kalan and I are in it together and that's all that matters. Cheese but true.



1 comment:

  1. You did things that people only dream about! In my book, you are a success! ^^

    Thank you for sharing your stories and experiences! ^^

    ReplyDelete