Thursday, January 7, 2010

I can't eat no mo...

WE MOVED! AJ's(one of our best friends) parents, The Jones', have a lovely house that is comfortable, spacious, and full of all the scrumptious Korean AND American food one can eat. They also have two huge flat-screen TVs, one on which I watched Canada's Next Top Model hehe guilty, and a dog who immediately lowers stress levels when looking at him.

And after a week of horrible commute experiences, which include freezing while waiting for buses, drunk guy harassing me, falling down the stairs, and being late for work, I decided to cut my time at Direct English even shorter and have this next week be the last. This means after next week there will be no more waking up at 5:40 a.m., no more sleeping the day away, and no more eating dinners at 9:30 p.m. I started my part time transcribing job last Monday. I'm not 100 percent sure on what the company does exactly but my job is to listen to news broadcasts from BBC and NBC and type them out. So far so good.

Tomorrow I am officially a student again, studying Korean intensely, 4 hours a day 5 days a week, at Sookmyung Women's University. I'm excited because 1. I don't care about the grade and 2. I'm going to learn as much Korean as I can. Intensely. I may even make some more fwends. Great investment while I'm here, I'll say.

Now, what next? I can't stop thinking about Thailand ... And I've also been thinking about picking up photography. We'll see..... I've been thinking about a lot of things.

:P
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment